Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Twelve Tidbits: Ten


Drink Water

Old School Information I know.

Not very glamourous.

Or Late Breaking.

But.

You know you don't drink enough.

Simply Stated.

Drink more water.

Brandy is starting this awesome new job with Murad.

Dr. Murad has a good read called The Water Secret.

We all know you should drink water.

But.

I KNOW there are MANY MANY MANY

MANY days without drinking water.

So, if you are like me, join me.

Start making a more concious effort to drink water everyday!

Easy.

Right?

Now, go grab a quick cup of water and do your skin and body some good.

I'm headed to our water cooler now.

Filling my Toy Story Cup to the brim.

Happy Tidbits!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

I can't believe you are already on number 10! what will happen when the tidbits are over! A new series of something, I hope!

Also...I have not had any water today. Two cups of coffee, and a sip of Kate's sweet tea from lunch...Bad Me! I'm off to hydrate.