Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hair Fall 2011: Part II

As I posted here, I got my hair cut!

Nothing too major.

It was long.

Fell between my shoulder blades.

In all its dead end glory.

My mane stayed in a bun on the top of my head.

With bangs that had been trimmed by me for the past 9 months.

Nathan took a before picture.

If he remembers to email it to me, I will update this post with a before and after.

But for now, ONE after picture will have to do!



Kinda short huh?

But it will not allow me to do the trusty ole bun.

Therefore, the haircut was a success.

Regardless.

-----------------------------------------------

I kid you not.

If you are looking for a current new place for your hair needs you should REALLY go to

P.S.  I also got my eyebrows waxed for the first time in a year and a half.

woop woop





2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Looking hot to trot! And is that a leopard print sweater I see? f I had to guess I'd say it's also cropped! You trendy thing you!

Kelly Aldridge said...

Love it!!!! =) I need a haircut too!