Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last Day of Summer

It is the last day of Summer...

2011!

Get outside and enjoy the weather!

The boys and I are headed to make a doll bed!

What are you going to do today?

Fall will be here tomorrow!


We took a Sunday afternoon drive last weekend.


Here is what we found.


Images of Fall were all around.




First colors of Fall!


Look REALLY CLOSE in the next picture...


Do you see what we see?  Sweet Deer...



Please excuse me while I eat...


 
Expect photos of the Mortimer grandchildren soon!

Like...tonight when the kiddos go to bed! :)

Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

I heard on the radio today that Fall starts tomorrow, and my thoughts automatically went to you. You are Fall...not really sure what that means, but it just seems to be your season...you know?