Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pickin' in Btown

Okay.

So I haven't been able to watch Picker Sisters.

Yet.

But I just know it will be right up my alley!

Look at the Pickin' I did.

Look.

Just. Look.

I am soooo pumped about my find!


But it gets better.

Not one.

But TWO!


Wanna know how much?

Guess.

Just guess.

One was twenty five.

One was twenty.

What does that equal?

Two twenties!

(I know I am secretly rejoicing because I DO NOT haggle/hackle...see I don't even know the term, but I did it!  Saved 5 dollars! Woop Woop!)

You guys should drive around your town.

Do a little pickin.
'
Try your hand at hagglin'...is that a term?...

oh. well.

You get the point.

Be looking for a before and after of these beauties, in the future!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

So exciting! Where are they going?