Tuesday, September 27, 2011

First Haircuts

Today was the day.

The big big BIG day.

Today we will get Hughes first official haircut!

I have been emotionally preparing for this day.

Why such a big deal?

Well, probably because Hughes looked like this for the longest time!



So here goes!


Mrs. Pam was. a.maz.ing with Hughes!


He sat on the counter while she cut away!


Wiley thought all of this was very entertaining!

(Wiley got his first haircut today, too!)

I am the proud Mommy of two little envelopes filled with baby hair!


I love this moment Mrs. Pam and Hughes had together!


Here lie Hughes curls...in all their glory...on the counter...

tear..






Hughes gave Mrs. Pam a hug and we went on our merry little way.

Off to show Big Daddy at the bank!


It was a wonderful first haircut for both boys!

Thank you Mrs. Pam!




3 comments:

Mom said...

I Love it!!!!!!!!!

Kosek Landing said...

Not to drastic at all! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is the stillest I bet Hughes has ever been. What a big boy!
Ma'Lyn