Friday, September 30, 2011

Fabric Issues

Um. So, our dining room is COVERED with fabric.

Literally.

I have soooo many projects in my head and within these threads.

Hoping to start on them very soon.

Am I the only one with this issue?

Here is the latest fabric for Harlan, Francie, Hughes and Wiley's cutie patootie britches!
This fabric came from Heirlooms Forever in Tupelo.
--------------------------------------------------------

Found this fabric Wednesday for Hughes and Wiley a Jon Jon!  Oh.  Turquoise and Orange...so fun!
----------------------------------------------------------------

I bought this fabric LAST year at Lilies and Lace in Fairhope, AL.  Kent and I were on our anniversary trip!  Hoping I have enough for both boys a Christmas Jon Jon!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Found these beauties in Ackerman at Main Street Fabrics.  First I'm thinking britches for Francie...then girly crayon rolls with remaining fabric!


I also bought this at Main Street Fabrics in Ackerman with a boy crayon roll in mind!
------------------------------------------

Bought this fabric at Lilies and Lace in Fairhope, also.  On a another trip. 
Not sure what to do with it.  Pants for the boys?  The texture of this fabric is so lush.  Pique...oh, how I love pique!
-----------------------------------------------

I bought these shirts for the boys from Kelly's Kids! 

Then I ran into this fabric and walah!....gonna make some pants to go with them!
-----------------------------------------------------

This fabric was bought in Tupelo...with doll beds in mind!
------------------------------------------------


This is the fabric I purchased to recover these chairs I found in Baldwyn pickin' one afternoon!





 ----------------------------------------------
Found this fabric at Bernina in Ridgeland!  They have an amazing selection of fabrics...and machines to die for!
---------------------------------------------------------


I started this Jon Jon last year for Hughes.

Yes it is wrinkled, because it has been in a bag since last year!

I couldn't follow the directions, therefore Ethlyn is going to help me fix my mess.

She has to do that A LOT!

This is the only seam not sewn...

but it is not supposed to be the last seam unhemmed.

I know.

It's confusing.

I will fix it and maybe Wiley can wear it?

-------------------------------------------------------

Once I get my office paint touched up and decorated, I am going to have a shelf dedicated to fabric.

Hopefully pictures of that to come soon!

Hope you all have a great Friday!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Your projects are stressing ME out! Can't wait to see some finished products, so excited!