Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunshine on a rainy day!

Sunshine on a Rainy Day!

Hughes and Wiley are absolutely sunshine on a rainy day!

Wiley is starting to smile and coo at us!

Hughes is constantly picking up new things and at the moment...

Hughes is sitting on a cushion from a chair, in the floor, holding a book, upside down, saying, "Ree Ree REeeee REee ree REeee!".

I praise him saying, "Very good reading Hughes!"

Then he just got up and said "Maw Mart"...

Me:  "Yes, we will go to Wal Mart when Daddy gets home."

Love how he is rapidly becoming conversational!

Aunt Laura...this one's for you!

Hughes just went into his closet and wanted to wear the shirt you gave him!

AND...

Since it's raining, we thought it was appropriate to have on our frog rain boots from Francie and Harlan.




He looks like such a big boy!

Sniffle..Sniffle..

On the subject of crying, I have been a COMPLETE basket case lately.

I cry over...

commercials...

Osama bin Laden fiasco...

nothing...

What is wrong with me?

Hope you all have a great Mother's Day week!

4 comments:

JBFerguson said...

Hello hormone regulation! I was the same way. I thought I was pregnant again, but then I realized if that was true I would have to leave the country to hide my pregnancy for nine months:) Then say I am coming back with an adopted baby:)

Kosek Landing said...

Love the outfit and the blog background...very cute!

Can't wait to see you guys on Thursday! Also, my parents aren't coming this weekend, only Jenny and girls, so let me know what is decided on your plans with Kent's family and mother's day, maybe there's a chance we can all get together somewhere, some how!

Anna Kate said...

Hormones!!! They are awful! Hope you feel better soon. And i LOVE the outfit! He is sooooo adorable!

Aunt Laura said...

Awwww.... okay, now I am crying.... He looks so stinkin cute in that Big Boy shirt! I love and miss you sooooo much! If you will move home, I will go to spin class with you every day! I promise!!!!!!! Alise said she will baby sit:) LOVE, LOVE and MORE LOVE!!!!!!