Tuesday, May 17, 2011

He is Good

He is good.

So so good.

Maybe I haven't told you.

But,  He is good.

God is so good.

On days when I'm not thankful.

He is still good.

On days when rice krispies cover our floor in one swift accidental elbow to the box.

And cereal crunches between your feet as you make your way to the broom closet.

And patience is out the window.

On days when love is lost.

God is still so good.

He gave His Son for me...

for my children...

for my husband...

for our families...

for YOU...

for every person in the world.

We yearn to know Him more and more each day.

We yearn for Him to be "real" in our home and lives.

We encourage our Hughes and Wiley to pray and talk to God.

We know that when we feel ALL ALONE...

whether deep in the woods all by yourself...

or feeling alone in the world surrounded by people...

we are never alone.

God is always a breath and thought away.

We must get to know Him personally.

Kent and I just watched the video found at the link below.

To say that this story moved me, is putting it lightly.

I don't say it enough.

Hopefully, you can tell by the way I live,

but I feel the need to tell you that I love the Lord our God.

He is alive.

And I'm in awesome wonder.

His powers throughout the universe displayed.

(Can't you hear the tune in your head now.)

When you get a moment, you should watch the following:


http://www.flameon.net/

Click on watch at the top of the page.

I found it on Kelly's Korner Blog today.

It brought me closer to Him today, as well as my family.

No comments: