Monday, May 16, 2011

Music Monday

So many people have a Music Monday...

And I LOVE music...

Thought I would join the party!
Elli Goulding

She sang the first song at Kate and William's wedding party!

It is beautiful.




A little more upbeat Ellie...is "Lights"

...think it might be good for my workout playlist!

Happy Monday!

P.S.  If you wonder why I always put videos instead of JUST the song, there are two DISTINCT reasons:

1.  I am a visual person.  I like moving things.  Music brought to life.

2.  I don't know how to load JUST the music. :)

2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Our Song...that was me and Kevin's first song. I love this version better than the Elton John version! So great!

Cole said...

Ooo. She's a fabulous music find. Please excuse me while I go purchase everything she's got. Thank you! She kind harkens a bit to Laura Marling, who is, I've been told, the Regina Spektor of England.

I'm going to come meet Wiley this summer :) I'm so stinkin excited.