Friday, May 13, 2011

Workout Songs...

Best workout song...



My Mom even likes this song! :)

Deep down, she is pretty hip.

Just so you know! :)

I've been jogging/walking/tinch of running around the neighborhood this week.

Ended up listening to this song AT LEAST three times!

Another good workout song is...

(I'm not suggesting you watch the video...

just listen to the music...

turn it up...

pick up the living room...

make your bed...

or whatever room your computer/iPad is in...

Is not a new song...but good...

trust me!)

I am ALWAYS looking for new GOOD workout songs!

PLEASE let me know if you have a favorite that gives you an extra boost while those ear buds are in your ears!


Just wanted some of you to check out what a spin class would look like...
if you don't already know!

This is from a Regis and Kelly segment.

But you must know, the BEST part of the workout, is the...

LIGHTS ARE LOW!

It's almost dark in the room.

Another way to get to "spin it out"!




No comments: