Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Boys

Wiley has been enjoying a bit of pallet time.

When Hughes saw that Wiley had a pallet, he thought he needed his own.

(You can see his pallet in the background...not that he stayed on it...)

I love that Hughes loves holding Wiley's hand.

How stinkin' sweet are these pictures...

When they are fighting a few years from now, I'm going to show them these pictures...


and make them reinact the scene...



you know...kinda like HAVING to hold your brother's hand...

when you are so stinking mad at them you could scream...

instead, you are stuck HOLDING THEIR HAND...

no one said you couldn't squeeze as hard as you wanted...

while...SWEETLY...holding their hand.

I'm just sayin'.

Hughes thought Wiley needed his pillow.

Which he might...

but not neccisarily ON TOP OF HIS FACE!



"THAAAANK YOU Hughes...That is soooooo sweeet.  Let's put it RIIIIGHT here."

Wiley has hit a little fussy patch...

I cannot leave his sight...

I mean... I CAN...

But you better believe I'll hear about it.

Wiley likes to see me...AT ALL TIMES...

Usually SEEING me just isn't enough.

He had rather me hold him.

But look at that face...who can turn that down?

Not me...




Even though Hughes is saying, "cheeeeeeeeese." 

He has a fever...

yes, in this picture...

with a double ear infection.

We took him to the doctor Wednesday afternoon.

Doc told us that he had a double ear infection, temp of 102 and both of his tubes had fallen out.

He also told us, "If Hughes has another ear infection after he has finished this round of antibiotic, we will set him up to get tubes again."

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....





Mama and the boys...

Hope you all have a great weekend!

AND...Happy Birthday Autumn!

AND...Aren't you glad I didn't blog about spin again?

he he

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What precious boys! Love the pics holding hands! Too sweet. I hate the Hughes is sick. Hopefully we can catch up soon.