Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Working Weekend

We had a Working Weekend with the help of Papa Sam and Gran!

We painted a dresser that I found on Craigslist for Wiley's room!

Painted a frame for a picture we are going to hang in the living room!

And recovered the stools we use at the computer.

Gran washed ALL of the newborn outfits and blankets to get ready for Wiley's arrival.

The nursery is SLOOOOWLY coming together.

And my mind is more at ease knowing that the bulk of the grunt work is complete.

Expect some new posts of all of our handy work very soon!

To start it off, here are some photos of Hughes being busy, busy, busy!





Don't ask me why, but Hughes finds it humerous to use the
WRONG END OF THE FORK!?!?

Why, little buddy, why?



1 comment:

Leslie said...

It is amazing to me at how big Hughes is now!!! It seems like just yesterday that we came to see you when he was born! He is such a handsome little boy! I can't wait to meet Wiley!!