Thursday, February 10, 2011

SNOW FUN!

As I was making the Chili and Peanut Butter Balls for dinner last night,

Kent decided to take Hughes out and play in the snow!

He captured some pretty cute shots!

Hughes was LITERALLY covered from head to toe!

He kept falling down and getting right back up!

I remember looking at the ONE set of pictures my parents took when it snowed ONCE.

I always thought they were so neat.

Hopefully, Hughes will look back on these pictures the same way!

Stay warm...

and if your feeling up to it....

have a Peanut Butter Ball!

They are super simple to make!

Jeanine gave me her recipe:

This was the actual email I received from her:

"I have gotten to where I just make up the recipe as I go.



I melt one stick of butter until ALMOST melted in the micro. Then add about a cup of creamy or crunchy peanut butter. Next stir in the powdered sugar. I don't know exact amount. I do know more than the box, you will need the bag. I like to add a little more powdered sugar because it makes them easier to roll. Then I roll into balls and dip in chocolate.


I hope that makes sense! That is probably the only recipe I can make off the top of my head. Not really sure what that says about me!!! hehehe"
 
Sounded simple enough!  So we made them...and I started with only adding ONE box of sugar and it seemed like enough.
 
Enjoy the pictures!
 
Build a snowman for us!





3 comments:

Mom said...

I can't believe it!! - He actually looks big enough to ACTUALLY be enjoying that. He is growing up so quickly.

Kosek Landing said...

Wow...u guys got a lot of snow! I love the pic of him w his arms out and eyes closed.

Amanda Jones said...

My peanut butter balls at Christmas were so mushy...maybe I needed more sugar! great pics!