Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Photos

We had the perfect weather this weekend! 

Ohhh...How I dream of Spring! :)

Hughes checking out his letters.  The "H" is the only one he knows.

Appropriate, I think!

He says, "ateCH"....with a big "ch" on the end!


He is headed somewhere in this picture...not sure where...but somewhere!

Hughes is really loving his two hats.

He asks to put his hat on before we walk out the door.

The hats make him look like a big boy... tear... sniffle.


Saturday, we enjoyed a little MSU baseball!

Hughes loved every minute.  From the music, to the JUMBO hot dog, to the clapping.

He would watch the boys on the field and say, "Toooow it!" (aka. throw it)

Near the end he got very sleepy and crawled in daddy's lap.

It was a great day.

Looking forward to many more sporting events with our small team of boys! :)


Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

He is so big in those hats! I wish Jack liked hats! He thinks they are so funny, and pulls them off his head immediately.

Anna Kate said...

He is just the cutest thing!!! I'm telling you he and ella kate have got to have a play date! They would have a blast! Laura keeps me informed about you when I see her at church. I hope you and the lil man are doing well! I know you are ready to meet him. Maybe we will get to see you all soon!

Catherine said...

He is getting so big!!! Can't wait to catch up!