Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine Goodies


This Valentine's Day was filled with goodies.

I made my FIRST homeade strawberry cake.

Being pink and all, I just thought it was appropriate!


Daddy came home with goodies for Hughes.

He had just woke up from his nap and was pleasantly surprised with his balloons!


Kent and Hughes


Ma'Lyn came over and brought Hughes and Wiley their Valentine!


Clearly, Hughes LOVED the strawberry heart shaped marshmallows the most!


See...

I told ya!

Hope you had a Valentine's Day filled with so much love!

p.s.  The Valentine Bag's were a hit!  I had tears in my eyes the entire time we read them to each other!

1 comment:

elise said...

Happy Valentine's Mortimer's!!

I really think Hughes is just the most precious thing ever, he reminds me alot of Archer (full of energy and personality! :)

Your bathroom looks AWESOME! Will and I went to the Alluvian this past week, that shower reminds me of the one there! Can't wait to see it in person! We are coming to Starkville this weekend, will give ya'll a call! Happy Hump Day!

Love Elise