Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Twelve Tidbits

This past weekend Jeanine, Brandy, Maggie and I went to
Sandestin for a little girls-catch-up-vacay!


We had the best time!

Whenever I am around these ladies for a period of time, I realize how out of the style/fashion loop I REALLY am these days.

So, I decided to ask the girls 10-12 tips they had and used on a regular basis.

I took mental notes and decided to share with you all.

Starting tomorrow I will share with you a tidbit a day.

Every mom needs a little nudge in the right direction.

The tidbits may be a product, tip or current trend for FALL!

When you see this tab...

 
you will know a new tidbit has been added!

If you know me, you know how much I love style and fashion.

Clothes and shoes, well,

they speak to me.

We have conversations.

Usually arguing in my closet everyday when deciding what to wear.

The comfy loose clothes usually win the argument.

Have a great day!

See you back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Aunt Laura said...

So glad you ditched the one piece!!!!!!! You were making me feel so old:) I love you!