Thursday, August 25, 2011

Twelve Tidbits: One



NUMBER ONE

The first tidbit of the twelve is this bad boy!

MoroccanOil

MoroccanOil is Pure Argon (nut from Morocco) Oil Treatment for your hair.

It smells A.MAZ.ING.

Why do you need it?

UV protection from the sun

It smells A.MAZ.ING.

This oil if applied BEFORE your drying will cut your drying time down 40%.

You hear me?

40%.

So, if it normally takes you 30 minutes to dry your hair, it COULD take you only...

18 minutes!!!!

ANYTHING that helps me to blow dry faster....SIGN ME UP!

The MoroccanOil cuts down on Frizz BIG.TIME.

Now, I don't have a ton of frizz, but I have crazy little hairs that stick up on the top of my head...

you know kinda like I got just KINDA electrocuted...

just KINDA...

and this helps to calm down the fly aways!

A small bottle is around $16 and will last you about 3 months.
(This information is according to Brandy and Maggie.)

It is color safe.

If you are into that kind of thing.

I wish I was.

But I know I wouldn't be dedicated to the coloring process.

I mean. 

If I have not gotten my hair cut in over 9 months.

Pretty certain time and money wouldn't be taken to color the strands.

I'm just sayin'.

BONUS of MoroccanOil:  Good cuticle oil for nails!

Where to buy:  Check with your hair dresser.  Because it is ALWAYS better to shop local.

Here is a link for a salon locator:  Salon Locator

If they don't have it get it online:  MoroccanOil

One tidbit down...eleven to go!

Meet you back here tomorrow!

2 comments:

elise said...

BRIT- O MY GOSH SO WEIRD YOU POSTED THIS!
I'M WORKING AT THE STORE TODAY, AND WHEN I WAS WALKING TO GET MY LUNCH I PASSED THE SALON, AND THEY HAD A BIG SIGN SAYING WE SELL MOROCCAN OIL! I THOUGHT... UUM WONDER WHAT THAT IS? SO GLAD I KNOW NOW! I MIGHT JUST GO PURCHASE ME A BOTTLE! :)
HOPE YALL ARE DOING GREAT, CAN'T WAIT TO MAYBE SEE YALL AT SOME GAMES!

LOVE ELISE

Kristy Jones said...

Ok, I need some of that stuff for my frizz!!!