Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hot Summer Heat

Grabbed the camera this afternoon to capture Hughes working so very hard in the flower beds.

The hot summer heat was actually more bearable than it has been the last few months.


Stopped to look up at me for a second.


His "chhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese" face




Wait a minute...


I think I see (one) of my favorite people in the world.

Yip.

It's him.

Daddy!



So glad I caught this moment.

He immediately reaches out to Kent once he sees him.

That's happiness folks.

That's a tidbit worth a million bucks.

A trend that will never go out of style.

The happiness that children bring to your heart.

The comfort that only parents can give.

Can't be measured.

Can't "Click Here" to buy.

Only experience and blessings from Above can provide this kind of bliss.



Kent and the boys


Hope you all had a wonderful day!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: