Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pictures of the Boys

A few pictures of the boys.

Having two is def an adjustment...in SOO many ways...

....soo many ways I can't even BEGIN to explain

therefore, these blog post will be short and sweet...

Hopefully the pictures tell the story.

Hope all is well.















P.S. My computer is acting up...as in...it has ZERO space for more pictures...

and is as SLOW as watching paint dry, or grass grow, or

oh well, you get the point!

Do you think the Easter Bunny would deliver a new computer for a Mom?

Doubtful...but one can HOPe! :)

8 comments:

Kelly Aldridge said...

The last picture of Wiley on the boppy is precious!!! Your boys are so handsome!!! You look great too!!!

Catherine said...

So precious! Love seeing pics of those sweet boys. Hope yall are doing well.

Amanda Jones said...

Oh my he is so beautiful!! Two is an adjustment but gets easier...I promise! I'm getting so excited about the book...I think it's going to be fantastic!! I hope I see you Monday!!

Kosek Landing said...

Oh my goodness...that last picture of Wiley curled up in the Boppy is making my heart smile and do a cart wheel. So so precious, I just want to love on that baby.

Also, love the pic of Hughes with the dandelion. So precious, great lighting.

Jenny said...

I have to second Kim's comment, that picture is so freaking adorable. I just hear him stretching right here! Such cute pictures! I hope all is well and everyone is feeling good.

elise said...

There so adorable! I still can't get over how much Wiley looks like Hughes! The adjustments get easier, I promise! and they grow up fast, you'll have to go look at the pics of Ben's first T-Ball practice. That's how quickly!

Love yall,
Elise

Aunt Laura said...

OK - I am crying.... how beautiful are those boys. Brit - I can't believe how much hair Wylie has! I can't wait to kiss that face! I miss my boys and I love my girl:)XOXO!

The Mom said...

Congratulations! Such precious boys.