Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Few Weekend Pictures

Friday, Hughes and I painted some pictures.

I think Hughes did a good job on his painting.

It is titled, "Green."

I will post pictures later of the picture I painted for Hughes room once I get it hung!


We are trying to follow doctor's orders and walk to help Wiley come this week!

So, here are a few pictures from yesterday of our afternoon walk...

while Hughes was telling Kent to "PULL" the whole time! :)

Hughes is soaking up the lazy Saturday afternoon!



Isn't life so good?  Does it get any better than this?

I told you guys that I would spruce up my wreaths a bit!

And so I did!

This fabric was perfect for a little tween girls room...

but we don't have a tween girl...

or a girl at all..

so I put pink on the door!

These fabrics just scream Spring!


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Britt you are so creative!! Gah I wish I was at least half as artsy as you! The wreaths look great! Can't wait to meet Wiley! I hope you send out a text letting us know we he finally arrives! We will be praying for an easy and quick delivery for you!

Kosek Landing said...

Wreaths look great! Glad to know you are following doctor's orders...hoping Tuesday is the big day!

Also...I loved your blog yesterday...so sweet and so true. Happiness is such a special treasure....