Thursday, March 3, 2011

MORE Read This...

The other day Hughes and I made these Spring Wreaths.

After I conquered the moss, I pretty much hung them up as Done and Done.

However, my friend Kim, took some inspriration from my post

...and took it to a WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL!

Check out her version of Spring Wreaths here.

Okay, I will take the advice of my Mom

("yes, you definately need some bows on them!:)

...joined with the inspiration of Kim...

...and jazz up my Spring Wreaths...

...I'll update you when that happens!

Now, if I could just get some of those stinkin' cute chairs for our back patio...

with a fire pit...

...and some blooming flowers...

Okay, completely inspired!


Happy Spring Fever to you!

2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Thanks Brit! Never would have started the project if not for you!! So great seeing you today and yesterday! Looking forward to dinner tomorrow.

Mom said...

Bows this weekend!!