Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Little Glam

Good Morning!

Just wanted to show off my sweet cousin, "Weese".

Well, actually her name is Alise.

Hughes thinks has his "a" a little confused with the "w" sound.

Girls are so much fun!

I thought she needed pigtails and curls...But Alise is getting to be a big girl.

Her birthday is Thursday!

Alise will be 13!  Can you believe it?

 Aunt Diane, Alise, and Aunt Laura (Alise's Mom)

------------------------------------------

Here is Jenny Kate and Garrett!

Are they not adorable?

I used to babysit Garrett!

Yes.  Like, Garrett was a baby like Wiley's age!

Garrett has a big brother, Clayton.

I also "met" Clayton.  Didn't even recognize him!  He is in high school.  He is a looker.

Girls are probably lining up at his door!

I MIGHT have mentioned keeping him when he wore diapers.

He MIGHT have walked away very soon after that comment.

I am soo not cool to these high schoolers! :)

These sweet children are getting to be so big.

And I am getting so old!

Cayce and I used to have so much fun bebopping from Christi and Joe's house to Marla and Michael's house keeping their sweet children!  
Mostly, we just hung out with them...keeping their boys or not! :)

Jenny Kate is also part of our family!  

We don't get together with them as much as we should!  

They are a sweet fun little couple!

---------------------------

Alise looked gorgeous!

ALL OF THE GIRLS looked amazing!  

I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of the girls!  


ops...found one!


We love you Alise!

Happy Birthday Week!

2 comments:

Amy Hogue said...

Wasn't Alise PRETTY!!! It was so great to see you (& Mr. Wiley) and get to visit! You have a precious family and are a wonderful mommy - so very happy for you!

Amy

Kosek Landing said...

Love her gown! So glamorous! Fits perfect!