Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Britches Update

Sooooo...I am taking a 5 minute break from the bed..due in about 23 minutes...

if I want to meet my deadline!

Here are Francie and Harlan's britches!



Harlan gets the cuff!


Francie gets the ruffle and rolled hem!


Whipped up these little sassy pants this afternoon, as well!

We were busy busy today!
Made a stocking...almost.
Ma'Lyn had cut out 22 pairs of britches for all of her grandbabies.  I tried to help in the process by stitches some seams together.
Went to church.
Upholstered the headboard for the doll bed...due in 19 minutes.
Washed some clothes.

Feel like we did so much more today.
Now that I type it out...seems pretty simple.

Funny Side note:  Hughes was talking to Gran on the phone tonight. She ask him what he was doing. 

 To which he replied,

"Just chilling."  

Really?

That child.


Hope you guys have a great day tomorrow!


No comments: