Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jilly's Baby Shower

Saturday we gathered for a shower honoring Eric and Jeanine's sweet baby girl Jilly!  

We can't wait to meet Jilly!

Just wanted to share some pictures of the food!


Sausage ball...a southern staple.

Yummy in our tummy!

Here are the Acorn Cakelets I made.

(P.S.  Ben, my brother, and I stayed up until one in the morning making these.  We had the best visit!)

Sideways biscuits and cinnamon rolls!
 The gorgeous centerpiece!
 Pigs in a blanket...a sweet little girl had her eye on these early on! :)
Sideways grits!

Jeanine and and her mom, Jill.

I just HAD to share photos of Jilly's nursery!

Everything in the room is custom!

Mrs. Jill made the bedding/pillows/covers/...well if you see it, most likely, Mrs. Jill made it!
She is sooooooo talented!

 Sideways photo of the table beside the chair.  
Oh how I love a stack of books just waiting the arrival of a sweet new baby!
 Bedding upclose!  Don't you just love the color combinations?
 Love the ribbon accent on the front of the crib.
 Yet ANOTHER sideways photo of seating area!  
Jeanine made this door hanger!  Isn't it adorable?

These would be so adorable on a hospital room door!

Email me if you would like Jeanine's email to get your very own!

Would make a great gift!

Basket of burbies just awaiting those precious feeding times!

This collection of birds sit on a shelf in the corner of the room.

How enchanting!


Jeanine with her sweet niece!


LOOK at Jilly's closet!!!!!

Sister girl will never wear the same outfit twice!

A.MAZ.ING!

JUST LOOK AT THE NEXT picture!

This is Jeanine's Craft Room.

I mean.

I know it's wrong to envy.

But you will just have to forgive me.

Orgaization to its finest!





All belly and smiles!  Doesn't it make you want to just walk up to her and start talking to Jilly!
 Jeanine and her sister-in-law Molly Beth.

Okay.  Her name is NOT Molly Beth.

But, I did call her that in all the text before the shower.

At the shower.

And at the end of the shower, Brandy and Maggie let me know that her name is NOT Molly Beth.

It's Molly Kate.

In my phone it's Molly Beth.

I think I will stick with Molly from now on.

I apologize! ... a million times over.

Is Molly not adorable!

I know two lucky brothers with gorgeous wives...inside and out!








Jeanine's nieces helped with all of the gifts!

Notice the "J" on her shirt?

All sisters, mom, and babies' names start with a "J".

Even Jex the dog!



Photo of all the hostesses!


Picture of Jeanine's sisters and brand new niece!  

Brandy is on the end in white...not a sister....just a great friend!

Speaking of Brandy.

She wanted to try the grits!

I'd say she got a pretty good taste! :)


Jeanine with her family!

We had a great time together!

Now, we just need to meet baby Jilly!

We love you Jeanine and Eric and can't wait to love on your sweet baby girl in November!

2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Hooray for the acorns!

Grammy said...

Any leftovers!!