Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Look

This would be a great guest bedroom!  Cozy, warm, inviting...you probably wouldn't want to leave!  Reminds me more of a cabin/country feel.

This bedroom screams.  I'm not sure what it screams, but it screams to me and I love it! 


Kent and I are remodeling our master bedroom and bathroom.  We are looking for a style that would suit us! 
I want the bedroom to be a very elegant, adult, warm room.  So I am on the hunt!  If you find a room that says all of these things, feel free to show me!


This room looks like so much fun!  Love the pillows!


This is also a great room.  Love the gold color mixed with the hints of blue on the pillows!

Once I find a style/look that we are wanting, Helen Ellis will help us pull it all together!  If you need help in the decorating area of your life, no matter how big or small, you should go see her at A & S Interiors on Lakeland.


I found all of these photos on housebeautiful.com.  I am on a mad hunt for "The Look" that would fit our style!

Wish us happy hunting!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

So fun looking at all those different options! I don't know how you will decide the look to go with, but I know it will be a fun journey! I love those grey button tufted chairs, the printed curtains, the funky headboard, and those polka dot pillows that are so soft yet fun! A little of this, a little of that. I can't wait to see Helen work her magic!