Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Look - II

 Pretty Sure Kent wouldn't go for this...but if I was a single lady...Love the tufted...tuffed...tuft...anyway you know what I mean...headboard!
 Love this nursery!  Love the collection of photos over the bed! 
 Love this master also.  Def in my top faves!

 This is another great room...however Missoni bedding and I are not on the same payscale!  However, I am sure someone could do this Look for Less?
Thinking this might be one of my favorites for the master "Look"!

All of these photos came from http://www.decorpad.com/.

You should go look around on their site!  They have many designers to post photos of rooms they have created!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kristy Jones said...

It was good to see you yesterday! You look great and Hughes is precious! I am going to go by A and S interiors. I'm having some major problems finding drapes for the dining room. It is a crazy window and nobody can seem to help! We should all get together again next time y'all come to Jackson!