Friday, December 3, 2010

Header Photo

The header photo used above was from our Christmas card last year! 

Allison Muirhead has done our Christmas cards the past two years! 

------------------------------------------

Side Note:  Hughes has grown sooo much in a year!  Isn't it amazing how much children change in the course of a year?

Wish adults could evolve...for the better...in one years time! :)

Back to the photo...

-----------------------------------------

She ALWAYS does an amazing job!  Next year, if you are looking for a photographer, book her fast!  Allison is wonderful with children.  She just hired Sherry and she was also great to work with during the photo shoot!

Be looking for your 2010 Christmas card in the mail! 

Hughes and I just picked them up from Santa's Elves...aka Allison's doorstep...last night!

OOoooohh!  We just LOVE Christmas cards! 

Does anyone have a fun and creative way to show off all of your Christmas cards?

2 comments:

elise said...

Your card was one of our favs last year, can't wait for this years! I bought a cute painted tin cutout from mistletoe this year I think it was for your front door, but i'm using mine to display my cards! its in the shape of a big ornament, and i thought i'd just buy a pack of magnets and put them on that. you can do something creative like that! :)

Cole said...

Christmas cards have always been one of my favorite things about the season. I love keeping up with families over the years, even the ones that I don't know very well. Some of my parents' friends have kids that I've never met, but we've grown up with each other through Christmas cards!

I can't wait to see Baby Hughes again in a few weeks :)