Thursday, December 10, 2009

Simply Put...I LOVE Christmas

Warning: This blog will be a compilation of many random thoughts...followed by more random thoughts...that is just where my head is at the moment! You were warned...


We have really been enjoying the holiday season with our family and friends! Hughes has had his first snow, first Thanksgiving, and many more first coming up in the next two weeks...hold up...two weeks...Is Christmas really in two weeks? (Britanny, get your rear in gear, go Christmas shopping this weekend, so that you can wrap your presents and place them under the tree...so you can enjoy the wrapping paper you spent entirely too much on at mistletoe...which will break your heart when you see your loved ones ripping into the paper as if you got it at Dollar Tree on sale...last Christmas...Prepare now for the heartbreak! :)


BimKreations has really taken off! The orders have been rolling in...and the mama hens have been sewing away...visit http://www.kosekcasa.blogspot.com/ to see what we have been up to!
Okay..it is 11:35 p.m. and I must go pack my bag for spin in the morning...and my clothes to wear to school...and get my coffee ready so all I have to do is flip it on...wash my face...brush my teeth...and literally fall into the bed. More random talk coming up! Enjoy the below photos! Hope to see you all very soon!























































1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

LOVE that new family photo...your anal morning behaviors are not longer a secret. And, honestly from you, I was expecting more random rambling.