Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I love Photoshop...

I love photoshop...even though I have NO idea what I am doing!  My next book will be:  Photoshop for Dummies.  I am assuming that they have published that book since the "for Dummies" series has published a book for EVERYTHING!  So tomorrow, I will be making a trip to Barnes and Noble to get my holiday reading material!  Here are a few pictures that I have been working on!  Obviously, I am into the older photo look!  Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kent and I were just talking about the following: 
Is this what life is supposed to be like?  We have both been off the past two days and life doesn't get any better...or does it?  For the first time...since we have been married we actually have been awake and functioning past 9:00!  Usually, at 9:00 we are rushing around the house, not talking, washing bottles, throwing clothes from the washer to the dryer, getting the coffee pot ready for the morning brew, laying our clothes out for the next day (mine and Hughes anyway), throwing on pj's and literally jumping into the bed by...no later than...and if later than...we will wake up on the wrong side of the bed...10:00! 

However, the past two nights, we have started a movie at 9:30, and finished it...still awake...and last night starting movie #2!  (Movie #1: The Ugly Truth and Movie #2:  The Hangover...#1: for me ... #2: for Kent...obviously)

Let's be honest...right now I have no idea where this blog is going!  Maybe, just maybe, THIS is why staying up past 9:00 is useless...my functioning level is VERY low!  All this to say: 
1.  We have really enjoyed the Christmas holidays at home because
2.  we don't have to make the coffee the night before
3. because I am not leaving the house before 6:00 a.m.
4. because I am still in the bed at 6:00 a.m.
5. We also got lots of fun gifts
6.  for example the Photoshop
7.  that I cannot peel myself away from
8.  even though i have NO CLUE how to use it
9.  but I am DYING to find out
10.  happy new year!
11. and good night because it is 11:12 p.m.
12.  and everyone knows I am SOOOO not cool enough to stay up past 12:00a.m.
13.  that time is only for high school and college students
14.  which obviously, I am not...
15. considering my happiness with photoshop and love for blog
16.  which NO normal high school or college age kid would enjoy
17.  but I love my life as a wife and mom
18.  life is good!

1 comment:

JBFerguson said...

I am so glad that you resdesigned your blog, so I can actually read what you have written. I know what you mean about the 9:00. Sometimes after Bill and I put Ryan to bed and have all of our other chores done for the day we just stare at each other, like what next? Hilarious! I love the old timey pictures as well.