Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy 2012

Hello!


It has been a while since I have been here.


Actually have missed the blog a bit. 


(Well, when there was even time to THINK about it...much less VISIT.)


We have been busy busy busy!


To ease myself back into blog land, I will just bullet a list of happenings around these parts!



  • We had Wiley's Thanksgiving Service shared with family and it couldn't have been better

  • Christmas was a wonderful time with friends and family
  • Until Hughes got sick
  • And then Wiley was sick.  He had a high temp.  We had to leave Christmas at Granddaddy Brown's and run to the doctor.  (Literally ran.  I was a crazy physco mom.  Kinda flipped out.  The fever just scared me.  Ended up being Double Ear Infection.
  • Wiley started crawling
  • The next day he started pulling up
  • The next day he had one bottom tooth come in
  • Two days later we noticed a second tooth
  • Santa brought Hughes Thomas the Train wooden Train set and a Blue Guitar
  • Santa brought Wiley a 3-in-1 walker and books
  • Bim Kreations boomed this Christmas season!  
  • Kim and I had lots of fun creating one-of-a-kind Stocking and Tree Skirt Creations to last a lifetime for families.
  • Kevin and Kent did lots of overtime "daddy duty" because of Bim.
  • Grandparents did lots of overtime "grand duty" because of Bim.
  • I went to the University of Alabama and am now Zumba Fitness Certified!
  • Hughes started potty training himself.
  • I decided I would join in on the fun.
  • Yesterday he kept the same clothes on ALL day.  It was only his second day with big boy underwear!
  • Last night he slept through the night in big boy underwear and woke up dry!
  • We are so proud.
  • Going to a public restroom with Hughes and Wiley when I am alone stresses me out.
  • We have had a lot of new happenings around here!  
  • At a rapid pace.
  • Life is good.
I have a few projects coming in the upcoming months:

February:  Twin beds moved into Hughes room.  Going to upholster some headboards for his room.
Why?  I am too big to curl up in the toddler bed.  If I am going to "fall asleep" with him at night, might as well be comfortable. Also, will be great when Wiley gets bigger and great for company.  Hoping to upholster our Master bed headboard!

March:  Organize and design/decorate our kitchen pantry.

I will let you  know how all of this goes.

At the moment, I must go.  A train track is waiting for me!

Happy New Year!  


P.S. I built my first fire for the boys and me today.  It was just too chilly without one!  Hoping the rumblings and warmth of the fire will help make this Friday extra special with the boys.  It really is the little things in life! 



No comments: