Friday, November 11, 2011

Day Off

Kent had the day off today!

So, he gave me the day off!  

He stayed home with the boys while Mama and I played in Jackson.

On our way home, these are the pictures I received via email with these captions:


Email #1:  "We have everything under control."


Email #2:  "I'm next."



Boys were bathed and fed when we walked in the door!  

Thank you for my day off Kent!

Mama and I were due some quality time!

Happy Veteran's Day to all the troops who serve and have served.

We salute you and are thankful for your scarifies large and small.

From missing your mom's home cooked dinner, to waking up with your spouse every morning, to eating food from a bag every meal, from missing the birth of your children, to kissing your babies to sleep at night, to risking and giving your lives.  

We are thankful to you.  

Because of you, we can fall asleep tonight with confidence that the strong stand watch for our families.

No comments: