Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Morning

Just a few pictures for your Monday Morning.

Hughes chilling on the sofa after his haircut.

Yes.

I TRIMMED his hair.

Sad.

But true.

I watched the curls spin around the drain to fall to their end.

He still has a little flip on the ends.

Couldn't get too carried away :)



Sunday morning lounging before the madness that happens while we are getting ready.


Sunday afternoon, we worked on my little project!

It's turning out to be lots of fun.


Here is a snapshot of the sweat we conjured up.

SOOOOO humid out!

But, that's what Mississippi Summers are all about.


Hughes found some old school supplies to get into while we toiled away.


CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE


I took a break and sat with Hughes.

I didn't CHOOSE this break.

Hughes chose it for me.

"Too Much Noise", he said.

Yes power tools are loud.

BUT, they are soooo much fun!



Wiley is always so happy to provide sweet looks for the camera.



Happy Monday to ALL!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

I can't wait to see the finished "project"!