Friday, July 22, 2011

Howdy Doody

Sometimes it just feels good to admit to your problems out loud.

I have many.

Don't have time to list them all.

The one appropriate for this post is this.

You ready?

I'm in a blogging rut.

As if you haven't noticed.

Really, I am just waiting to rethink my blog.

Might start something new altogether.

But, that's for another time.

This blog has lacked time and care this month.

But here are a few pictures of the boys lately.

We have been SUPER busy.

WHICH I LOOOVE.

And I'm busy right now, too.

So, I will leave you with some random thoughts.

And pictures of the boys.

Random Thoughts:

Everytime I hear Def Lepard my heart gets happy.
  
"Photograph" to be more exact.

Topped off with a little "Sugar".

If you know what I mean.  Wink Wink.

Kim's Def Lepard is Wilson Phillips.

"Hold on for one more day."

I wonder from time to time what other people's "Def Lepard" is to them?

You know, the song/artist that takes you back to the days when energy was abundant

no cares in the world

the song that makes the world seem okay and makes your heart happy.

You seem to smile a bit brighter that day.

Just curious.

Gas is WAY too high for my liking.

Told you this was random.

Hughes has stopped staying in his crib.

He CLIMBS out.

We borrowed a toddler bed from Mrs. Sara.

He won't STAY in the toddler bed.

Seems to be VERY scared.

Which I can understand.

I remember the feeling of fear that lurks through the dark.

Forget it.

There is too much to talk about Hughes not sleeping in his bed for a random post.

That's a WHOLE post on it's own!

Wiley is FOUR MONTHS.

Having to supplement.

Not information for a random post.

Or maybe a post at all since I have some big feelings at bay.

We'll save that for another post, too.

Or maybe we won't.

I hear Madonna in the background.

"Vouge" to be exact.

Might just get up and dance with Hughes after this post.

I LOVE to dance.

Can't help it.

Love.

Peace.

And.

Def Lepard.

Rock on!



Cole came home!  a.k.a. Coco

You can visit her blog HERE

No, we are not potty trained.

But, we are practicing wearing our big boy underwear!




Come back and visit soon!

P.S.  Now La Bouche "Sweet Dreams" is playing!

Does anybody even know these songs I am talking about? :)

Oh. Well.

If you don't.

You should.

Happy Friday NIGHT!

WOOP WOOP



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet boys!

Kosek Landing said...

Glad to have you back!

So fun seeing you last night and today! Seeing you makes me break free from the pain!