Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Read Read Read

I have read a book since Wiley has been born...

and recently started on my 2nd!

Since I am awake MORE often, I find myself chilling with the iPad alot during the night.

The first book I downloaded was:

Super Easy Read. 

No.

It's not all about Brooke being naked...

which she has been...

publicly...

numerous times...

However, this book is more about her stripping down...mommy/wife/career wise.

I would recommend it.

Light. Easy. Not too deep.

Good.

I am currently reading:


Candace is very spiritual...

which I didn't know...

until starting this book.

Each chapter contains scripture and is recapped at the end of each chapter.

All I knew about Candace was that she was the AMAZING DJ Tanner on Full House.

OH...Full House...just saying those words take me back to scrunchy neon socks and canvas keds!

Also, turning out to be a good read.

But I am wondering,

What are you reading, if anything?

I will be finishing up this book very soon.

Trying to figure out what will be next!

Also, if anyone knows of a good couples devotional, Kent and I are in the market.

Kent came home the other day and put me on the task.

Last year, we were both involved in Devotionals...outside of church groups...

and we are really missing that daily more personal devo.

Suggestions anyone?

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

I'm reading The Help right now.....i'm sure you have already read it, I'm a little behind! The movie comes out in August!

Love Dare is a great couple's devotion!

Kosek Landing said...

Candace Cameron? Candace Cameron? These are the words I said over and over again, trying to remember who she was! Then I kept reading...Full House! So great...DannyT anner would be proud.

Love the blog background...