Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stop





We are getting ready for the Easter Bunny around our house!
Hughes is really loving his little walking toys now.
He took one...let's not exaggerate...it was literally ONE step towards me Sunday afternoon.
One step, then he grabbed my pant leg! We are really enjoying this sweet little man.
However, we are afraid his first word will be:
...not Mama
...not Dada
...not ball
not shoes...that was my first word...is anyone surprised?

stop...
yes...the word stop...we think this might be his first word.
It does make sense, especially since he hears it all too often.
"Hopping" to see you all very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! He is growing SO fast.
Can't wait to see all of you this weekend.
Ma'Lyn

Kosek Landing said...

What a big boy! I love love love those new shoes!

ps- I knew what this blog was about before I even read it. I saw, "stop" on the subject line and I just knew. I similar blog for Jack would be subject line, "no."

JBFerguson said...

Well at least you guys can document what your chidlren's first words are. I think Ryan's was momma, but now it could be dadda or dog or baba. I am just gonna claim momma.

I cannot believe how big Hughes is, already walking, what a big boy!