Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hello World.


Hello World.

I haven't COMPLETELY abandoned this blog.  

I think of it often.

I tell Kent, often, good blog post titles.  

He just looks at me and smiles.

I don't know if he smiles because he thinks it is the cutest thing ever.

I don't know if he smiles because he thinks I am crazy.

I don't know if he smiles because he thinks, "Blog post.  You didn't even brush your hair today.  How will you have time for that?"

I choose to think he thinks it's the cutest thing ever.

I have many posts rolling around in my head.

Like the difficulties of being away from home from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.

or the loss of a brother
(For this I don't know if I will ever be able to understand.  I am not sure I have accepted this reality.)

or the happiness children bring at unexpected times

or friendships made at work

or impressions made by total strangers

or passions that I dream to one day achieve

But,

here are two blog titles and post continue to be reoccurring in my mind:

"Hanging on by two inches of the bed, and a hangnail of sanity."

"How to raise children to be empowered; without feeling entitled?"
(To this I do not have the answer.  Just think it is a conscious effort we need to make.)

On another note: 

Here is one photo that I am just in love with.  It shall be framed. 

One day. 

Who knows when that will be.



Until next time.

Possibly next year.

Possibly next week.

b

No comments: