Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm Guilty...


I'm guilty of it.




And probably so are you.




Unless you have been under a rock the past 10 years.




Or you refuse to do it at all.




Or you are a better person than I am and decided NOT to do it!








TWD.




No not the same as a DUI, but just as bad!




Texting While Driving.








I am vowing at this moment, to never again text while driving. Now, if I am at a stop light or waiting to turn, I can't promise to not send a little sentence text.








In the past year, my life has become more important by another life. So, for Hughes' safety and the safety of the other families and loved ones on the road, I WILL NOT text anymore while driving. I encourage you to take the same vow. Do it for your family. If someone sends an emergency text, just call them. You all know I can be shady when it comes to the phone. I have NEVER LIKED talking on the phone. ... this opens a whole other can of worms. I could talk for years on the priviledges of phone owners...but I will save that for another blog. Or not.




Here are a few pics from the weekend.








2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Oh Lord...did you hit another mailbox?

Anonymous said...

Please try to get Kent to take the same vow.
Ma'Lyn