Monday, February 8, 2010

Issues...

I don't know where this blog inspiration came from, but here it goes!

I have issues with the following things:

1. Going to the grocery store...everyday...why can't I plan? oh! Why? I feel as if I am constantly running from the freezing cold temperatures. Once I finally leave the cold section of the produce, then I have to go get milk..another cold section...then lean cuisines...once again, cold section. Oh yeah! I forgot the sour cream! ... Cold Section!...see where I am going. Did i mention that I really really hate being cold!

2. Parents not coming to Parent Teacher Conferences that I plan for. period.

3. Dirty ears on children...really dirty ears on ANYONE!

4. Spending so much time painting my fingernails, and trying not to smudge them...then to go to bed and wake up looking like a three year old who got into the fingernail polish behind closed bathroom doors...after sneaking into the special drawer to find all the rainbow of colors. (You think I have done that before?)

5. Not having the PERFECT pair of shoes to go with an outift. Shoes can truly make or break an outfit (in my opinion anyway!). The worst is getting a new fabulous dress and having to wear it with shoes that are not wonderful. Let me translate wonderful: wonderful means shoes with heel that makes your calves pop out, hold your shoulders back, and instantly make you feel 10 pounds lighter just because you are wearing wonderful shoes. My daddy always told me: "The first thing people notice are your teeth and your shoes." I guess that means my 10 year old nike tennis shoes that are being held together by gorilla glue...that actually has oozed out from in between the sole...probably don't place a great impression! : )



Hope you all have a great week! Hope to see you all very soon!

2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

I feel you about the shoes...that's why I'm glad you are my best friend because you DO have the perfect shoes for every outfit! And the perfect Jacket, and the perfect jewelry...thanks!

Amanda Jones said...

Ha, I got tired of going to the grocery store everyday too! I started making a list every week of what I was going to cook for 7 nights. Then, I would write out a grocery list with all the ingredients I needed for those 7 meals. It makes life a lot easier!!